Wednesday 18 May 2011

Back to New Zealand

My flight arrived 45 minutes ahead of schedule due to a brisk tail wind - the same one responsible for the chill factor that kept us cold the whole time in South Australia - coming from the sou-west. Like a horse that knows its on its way home, the trip back happened all in a rush. This comes as a reality shock. Spent the day working out how to pick up the pieces of my business and social life sans diary after the smash and grab; no checkbooks, files and other important materials such as some recent drawings I had done for a client. That's life I guess. But suddenly I wish I was once again simply concentrating on the task of riding my bike from A to B for the hell of it, while someone else works out how I will be fed, sheltered, and where at the end of each challenging and eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.